lunes, 21 de junio de 2010

MISTER MOJO RISING...

As I spend some of my time, doing nothing and taking care of my business over the Internet, I listen to the God of Rock, Jim Morrison. It's 5 pm, I am hungry and in a weird mood, where I'm not sure I want to be here, and do what I do everyday...

For a moment, I thought it was a return to writing and publishing, but I have gotten to the conclusion that publishing is not as important as it used to be, I guess once you've done it, you know you're capable of doing it, and it is something else in life that you have acomplished, nothing but that. Then, when reviewers start criticizing your style, and pointing out more orthodox rules, I guess I believe it is a good thing, since every newcomer, whoever introduced a breakthrough, had someone near them telling them what they did was wrong, yet, they succeeded, and we have valuable literary works we inherited from them.

I wanted to write something here since last week, but honestly, I didn't think anything was worth spending my time, since many of my ideas, people who are at a different level of consciousness think them, and there's actually nothing new about them.

Boredom is a constant, feeling sick and tired of the job I do and damn routine, it's nothing new either, so why wasting my time whining about it?

So, this is my thought today, much of it may be irrelevant, but realizing that, is what matters, not everyone does it, and instead of refraining from posting, fill the virtual space with crap no one wants to read.

Anyhow, how do you fill virtual space?

Don't have the answer for that yet...

No hay comentarios: